BY BIKE REVIEW
The Airoh ST701 is the new full-face helmet designed in two different shell sizes and dedicated for touring and sport use.
The outer shell, which is realized with the use of carbon fiber, enabling a limited weight, places the ST701 as one of the lightest helmets of its category.
Also, the EPS inner shell has been subjected to intense studies with the use of four different densities that therefore guarantee the highest safety standards.
The aerodynamics evolved, a powerful internal ventilation system, the extra wide visor with wide field of vision, the visor’s antifog position that prevents internal fogging, the retractable sun visor and the Pinlock Original lens included, are just some technical specifications that make this new product complete in its contents as well as having a strong character.
Airoh ST701 Helmet features:
- Entirely ‘Made in Italy’
- 100% ‘Carbon Kevlar’ shell construction/ 2 shell sizes
- Lightweight – from 1300g
- ‘Quad Density’ EPS Liner, for highest safety standards
- ‘Extra Wide Vision’ Quick Release Visor, with lock
- Equipped with Pinlock
- Internal ‘Sun Screen Visor’ Tinted
- Bluetooth Coms port Ready
- Easy Fit Glasses Slot
- Wind Tunnel Tested for Optimized Aerodynamics & Hi-Flow Ventilation System
- Removable Washable / Sanitized Transpiring Liner
- ECE Approved
- Available in sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL
Airoh ST 701 pricing and specifications:
Shell size #1: XS (53-54), S (55-56), M (57-58)
Shell size #2: L (59-60), XL (61-62), XXXL (63)
Shell construction: Carbon fibre or High-Performance Composite (HPC)
Colours: Various schemes, two in gloss and three in matte (Safety Full Carbon Yellow Glow pictured)
RRP: From $599 (HPC solid matte black. $699 for HPC graphics and $799 for full carbon)
For more information see MotoNational.com.au.